BAD DOC IN NJ.?

cb
on 5/20/05 3:40 pm - CHERRY HILL, NJ
SAW A REPORT ON CHANNEL 10 NEWS ON MAY 19th ABOUT A NEW JERSEY WOMAN WHO JUST HAD WLS IN BY A NJ DOC WHO LEFT A TUBE IN HER BUT, THEY DIDN`T RELEASE HIS NAME. THEY ALSO SAID THAT THE DOC HAS FLED JERSEY. ANYONE KNOW WHO THIS DOC MIGHT BE? DO TELL.JUST WANNA MAKE SURE IT`S NOT MINE. CALLED THE NEWS ROOM AND THEY WOULDN`T TELL ME EITHER.
Angel B.
on 5/21/05 3:05 am - Millville, NJ
Wow, that is awful! I think it is such a shame that the media, hides behind the right to inform! They dont care about people they only care about ratings! Who knows even if the story is true or not? If it made them a buck then to them it was worth running. Even if it scared someone out of having the surgery. What a shame!
SAVAGE
on 5/23/05 8:09 am - Howell, NJ
there was a doc at jersey Shire medical Dr Romonilli who had issues and Rumor has it he has left the state..could it be?
tpblues2000
on 6/21/05 10:14 am - Red Bank, NJ
I live on the Jersey Shore and I was told by my PCP that the hospital is no longer allowed to perform GBS because of the amount of major complications they had - including death! Monmouth Medical also just notified my dr. that they are shutting down their Bariatric center. So impt. to pick the a dr. that has experience and less than 1/2 the national avg. in complication rate. If anyone needs help with choosing I did a lot of research in the last 6 months and there are 3 teams that I would recommend - one in englewood, and 2 in morristown area.
Most Active
Recent Topics