NEED A PLACE TO STAY IN JERSEY

Robert in V.
on 5/16/05 11:56 pm - Nunya, VA
OK, DOES ANYONE HAVE A ROOM, A FLOOR, A BATHTUB, OR ANYPLACE TO SHARE THIS WEEKEND IN JERSEY. THE HOTEL IS FULL, AND THE ONLY PLACE I COULD FIND IS $194 A NIGHT, AND IS 7 MILES AWAY. THANKS, ROBERT
Malinda
on 5/18/05 12:58 am - Branchburg, NJ
Hi Robert, I just got off the phone with the Hilton. I will be staying Saturday night with a group of WLS pals. You are correct, there are no rooms available in the block they set aside for the convention. However, the woman in reservations said there are a few available in the hotel. They would be willing to give the reduced rate of $109. The code to tell them is: OBE Hilton (201) 288-6100 Good luck! Hope to see you there. Malinda Surgery: 2/03/03 5' 6" 298/154/146 - 152 lb. At goal and in a "normal" BMI range! VBG-RGB Dr. Kamelgard
Robert in V.
on 5/18/05 3:04 am - Nunya, VA
I guess I need to call back because they told me no rooms at all for Friday, and Sat was going to be $134 Thanks, Robert
Robert in V.
on 5/18/05 3:15 am - Nunya, VA
Ok, this is crazy, I called and they game me the $109 rate, ans said there were rooms for Fri and Sat if I want them both Thanks again
Linda 1.
on 5/19/05 11:37 am - Northern, NJ
There are a lot of hotels in the area if you have a car....try east rutherford, carlstadt, Moonachie as well as Saddle Brook....all within minutes of where you will need to be!
Robert in V.
on 5/19/05 11:59 pm - Nunya, VA
Thanks Linda, I was able to get a room Sat night, I live 6 hours away, so I am not sure if I am leaving tonight or EARLY tomorrow morning. I was hoping the weather would be nice so I could ride up on my motorcycle and make a nice trip out of it, maybe even go gambling Fri night. Thanks again, Robert in Virginia
Most Active
Recent Topics