Pleasantly Suprised**Adult Content**

Susan Hegarty
on 5/14/05 10:11 pm - Easton, PA
Hello Everyone This is kind of an awkward post but I figured there was a lot of people who have experienced something like this so here goes... On Friday my ex and I met up to talk about us getting back together. Well, long story short we are together again. We spent the night together and one thing led to another and we wound up..well you know . The sex had always been great between him and I and he always loved me for who I was, even at my highest weight. But let me tell you, having lost -108 lbs. has given me a whole lot more enjoyment in my life than I thought . I can't believe how incredible it was. Both him and I were pleasantly shocked at how easy it is for me to move around now. We now have a new reason to thank my surgeon But I think he may have helped create a monster . I hope I wasn't too graphic with this post, I tried to choose my words carefully and be as brief as possible . Thanks for listening and God Bless.. Susan LAP RNY 11/24/04 378/270/190
KathyB1971
on 5/15/05 12:21 am - Lyndhurst, NJ
I was wondering how you were doing....I guess we can say "good" LOL Kathy
TYSHEA PERKINS
on 5/15/05 1:23 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Hello Susan, I totally agree with you me and my boyfriend was just noticing the same things considering i only lost 59lbs so far. I was able to do things to him that i couldn't do before because either i wasn't flexible enough, or i just became tired to quickly so i definitely know where you are coming from. I cant wait to see what other type of things i will be capable of once i lose over 100pds. Until next and there will be a next time. Tyshea 315/256/150
Kathy W
on 5/15/05 10:24 pm - NJ
Hmmmmm......no wonder I didn't get in touch with you all weekend . Hope you had a great time. Ummm....does this mean I need to make other roommate arrangements for the convention???? Love and , Kathy 5'3" 285/201
Most Active
Recent Topics