Anyone Know of Any Support Group Mtg's in South Jersey area

TaraStewart
on 5/12/05 2:28 am - Willingboro, NJ
I really want to start re-attending a support group meeting, I was going to my own surgeons meetings, but I can't leave early enough that I wouldn't have to put my kids at a sitters, cause hubby doesnt get home until 5 or 6 and then it's almost an hour and a half away from me to begin with but add traffic and I am doomed. I haven't attended a meeting in almost 5 months and I want to go back. I live in Willingboro, NJ (Burlington County), so I was hoping to find something close to home or at least nearer then Old Bridge, NJ. Thanks Tara 277/145 Surgery 10/2003, Dr. Mehta
jacqui
on 5/12/05 2:33 am - Camden, NJ
Hi Tara! There are meetings the thrd Tuesday every month at the Station House in Collingswood, NJ. I know that's not very close..... but much closer than Old Bridge! email me for directions if you need them, oh, and it's at 7:30PM to 9:00PM. Hope this helps! Hugs! Jacqui 288/218/150?
TaraStewart
on 5/12/05 2:48 am - Willingboro, NJ
Hi Jacqui, Thanks for the info, I'd love to have directions, Collingswood is so much closer. Can anyone go or do you need to be a patient of a certain doctor? Is there a fee to go?
Nannette
on 5/12/05 10:21 pm - Toms River, NJ
There is an Ocean County WLS group that meets the first Friday of each month in Brick, NJ - e-mail me if you want more directions or information. We are geared to only post op patents.
JC N.
on 5/13/05 11:18 pm - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Tara! There used to be one in Willingboro at the hospital (it was Dr. Greenbaum's Group). . .they may still have a group there or somewhere close. I also think there is a group that meets at Robert Wood Johnson in Hamilton. Begin A New You still meets at Community in Toms River on the third Wednesday of the month from 7 - 9 PM. I'm in the Trenton area if you're instrested we could meet up and share the ride. Feel free to e-mail me if you like. Take care! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Joe D.
on 5/17/05 1:56 pm - Malaga, NJ
Date: Friday May 27, 2005 Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Location: Church of the Nazarene, Pitman, NJ Street: Broadway/Main St and Evergreen Ave City/State/Zip: Pitman, NJ SOUTH JERSEY BARIATRIC SUPPORT SYSTEM The SJBSS meeting tonight is being held at the Nazarene Church on Main St. in Pitman, N.J. at 7 pm. Take 55 S to exit 53A which is Pitman/Glassboro exit. Go 2 traffic lights (Lambs rd.(bank on the left, bar on left corner, Eckerds on right) make a right. Follow a few miles to next traffic light (Broadway/Main St). (Heritages on right corner.) Make a left at the light. The Church will be 5-6 blocks on your LEFT BEFORE the next light! (You'll pass a 7-11 on your RIGHT and the next LEFT after the 7-11 will be Evergreen ave.
Most Active
Recent Topics