Plastic Surgery Denials by BCBS of NJ

njquintana
on 5/12/05 1:58 am - Colonia, NJ
Hi, My reconstructive surgery for the excess skin due to my weight loss has been denied. I was wondering if any of you guys or gals have been denied. I spoke to my attorney and he is interested in working with RYN patients that have had this issue also. There are no legal fees to us for this help. If you have had a problem getting insurance approval email David Bendush ESQ, at [email protected] , he can also be reached at 908-771-0550. You can tell him you found out through me. Trying to make this easier for us, Roger
JC N.
on 5/13/05 11:26 pm - Hamilton, NJ
Hi Roger! I know many people are ususally denied on the first go round. . .it depends of how your proposed surgeon did the pictures and documentation. It also must be stated that it effects function, hygeine (rashes, infections, etc.). Unfortunately most PS (or Reconstructive Surgeons) don't get involved in the appeals process. . .feel free to contact me if I can be of further help. Thanks for posting your attorney's information. I'm sure he'll hear from many of us! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Most Active
Recent Topics