I want to be Queen!

Jo B.
on 5/10/05 1:30 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hi everyone - Ever had one of those day - well I am so tired. But I read about this queen contest and think it is a real kick in the pants... Where else can we get dressed up like a queen and have fun and not get funny looks. I always dreamed of being a queen but was always too fat. Well now a chance for all of us to wear our crown proudly and have our day with the thrown. I hope you all go for the crown. Be Miss America. Stand tall and be a skinny person on the runway. I used to watch it year after year and pretend. My mom would laugh at me. No ones ever going to pick a fat queen she would say... well now it is our turn. So move over skinny xxxx of the world the WLS people are coming in and taking back the control we gave up years ago. We are walking tall again and with pride. I am going to be watching this contest from a far and hoping that everyone wants to wear that crown male and female alike. - ObesityHelp - thank you so much for letting us "fat" people get together and shine. I hope that obesity Help will repeat this contest all over the country as a way for us to shine and feel good about our accomplishments. I will be going to the 2 events onthe west coast and I hope they will have something special for us. So for all of you east coasters - Dust off the smiles and get ready - go for it - enter today and make yourself QUEEN or KING for the DAY you derserve it. WE all derserve it!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/05 11:26 am - CA
Anna Marie, Thanks for checking things out for me. I am so glad it is a great hotel. We love using Hiltons for that reason. Have you heard about out King and Queen Contest? We are going to be crowning a queen and King for the weekend and giving them all kinds of gifts. If you think a magazine is cool - you haven't seen anything yet. We are event giving the King and Queen a free night at the Hilton - That's right so now you only have to pay for one night, if you are chosen the King or Queen - So now you are asking how do I enter???? Go to your profile and write why you should be King or Queen then e-mail that paragraph to me at: [email protected] Be there Friday night to hear the rest of the details... You too might be wearing a crown and sleeping on satin... See you there, Monica
B. McCoy
on 5/11/05 2:55 am - Columbus, OH
Hey good luck to you...I would love to be KING for a day too!
Most Active
Recent Topics