need easy but worthwhile in home ab and strenght training exercise

TYSHEA PERKINS
on 5/9/05 2:27 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
I am know 2mths and 6days post op, i started at 315lbs as of today i am down to 256lb, that is a total lost of 59lbs. Well i went to the drs today and he told me that i can begin doing abdominal exercises. So my question to everyone Is there a in-home abdominal and strength training work out video or anything that you guys do that is easy but gets the job done. I cant tell you when was the last time i even tried to do a sit up or a crunch. I dont have any extra money to go to any type of fitness program so i really need something that is in-house. any and all help would be appreciated. Tyshea 315/256/150
Susan Hegarty
on 5/14/05 10:28 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Tyshea Congrats on your progress, you are doing awesome . I'm not sure what cable service you use, but I have Optonline (Cablevision), and they have a service "on demand" which you can access from the channel guide. You can access many different kinds of workouts from Pilates, ab workouts, kick boxing, cardio etc... I taped like 5 different workouts and alternate them every other day. Susan LAP RNY 11/24/04 378/270/190
Most Active
Recent Topics