The time has come!

Joe D.
on 5/8/05 3:08 am - Malaga, NJ
Well, tomorrow's the big day! (I know some people post this on the way out the door, but knowing me I'll be rushing around too much to do that!) I've stocked up on vitamins and protein (I hope my tastes don't change too much). My environment is pretty much ready - I have a recliner but it's not the easiest to open and close (even without a 4-6" gash in your belly), so I bought a bunch of extra pillows for my bed. I have my teddy bear (thanks Kathy!), my robe, my toothbrush, and a couple books. My angel Linda has returned from her honeymoon cruise, tanned, rested, (of course married,) and ready to be ripped from the comfort of her bed at 4 AM so she can come get me and bring me to the hospital at 6 AM. My surgery is at 7:30. I want to thank everyone for their good thoughts and prayers and for the great information that they've provided over the past couple years. See you on the losing side...
jlewisjr
on 5/8/05 10:24 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Joe: All the best to you tomorrow. See you on the losing side. Jesse
maryann F.
on 5/8/05 10:34 am - north arlington, NJ
Joe, Good Luck!! see you on the losing side.
beach_37
on 5/8/05 9:19 pm - Belvidere, NJ
I wish you well today! I pray for a successful surgery and a smooth recovery. Good Luck! Jean
sherri
on 5/9/05 3:02 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Good Luck Joe, You'll be in my prayers.
plove53
on 5/9/05 4:42 am - Clifton, NJ
BEST OF LUCK
njndfan
on 5/9/05 7:37 am - Bricktown, NJ
Joe BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing all goes well. and remember LOSING IS WINNING !!!!!!!
NOTTHEMAMA B.
on 5/9/05 9:39 pm - nj
JOE, IT IS 7;30 AM. YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO A WHOLE NEW LIFE. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU , YOUR SURGON AND YOUR FAMILY. GOOD LUCK AND GET WELL SOON!! MARIE
dianekoza
on 5/10/05 12:52 am - Denville, NJ
GOOD LUCK on your upcoming surgery!! Diane 2.5 weeks post op LAP RNY 4/21/05 - down 26 lbs
Denice W.
on 5/10/05 10:10 am - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Hi Joe hope everything went ok with your surgery! I know your still in the hospital but wanted to say hi and i also had Dr. Iqbal hes the best!!!!!!!!!! Also i had Cobra husband lost job so i got the cobra and had to do the same thing! Denice
Most Active
Recent Topics