ANYONE WANT TO SHARE A ROOM FOR THE CONVENTION ???

Robert in V.
on 5/4/05 1:10 pm - Nunya, VA
I want to go, but funds are a little low. If you want to share a room, heck, if a few want to share a room, I will sleep on the floor. Please let me know. You can e-mail me at [email protected] Trebor
pmsandvodka
on 5/6/05 11:34 am - Glendora, CA
Hi there...I am in So Calif and may be back there anyway (depending on what kind of flight deal I can get) so i thought I would try to go to the convention as well...make a mini-vacation out of it. I will know more on Monday. I am not shy and don't mind sharing a room, not even with a male of the species, lol... Do you have any idea of what the room rates will be? Let me know, if you can, that will help in my decision. Susan [email protected] (and don't let the email addy scare you, lol...I picked that screen-name to ward off cyber creeps)
Robert in V.
on 5/9/05 3:24 am - Nunya, VA
Hi Susan, I have sent you an e-mail, but thought I would also follow up on here. Please let me know what your plans are, so I can go ahead and get a room. I may just ride up on the motorcycle, and sleep in a campground if I am not able to share a room. Or we could get a room not at the convention center if you want to reduce the cost. I am not sure what N.J. rates are, but this Hotel is about $115/night which is pretty high in my opinion. Besides more money for alcohol..... and chrome goodies for the bike. A man has to have his priorities........ Robert [email protected] 540-241-1221
Most Active
Recent Topics