Convention - dress code?

Kathy W
on 4/30/05 10:55 am - NJ
Hey all, has anyone attended one of these conventions before? what type of attire is needed? There is a social/dance Saturday night - is it formal dress?? any help would be appreciated. Hugs, Kathy
Amy Williams
on 5/1/05 8:13 am
Kathy, Monica had told me that it's going to be pretty casual. I'm probably just going to wear a pair of nice pants and a nice shirt. I'm sure some people might dress up more, but it's pretty open to anything it sounds like. Amy
Kathy W
on 5/1/05 8:25 am - NJ
Thanks for the info, Amy. I'm kind of short on clothes right now for obvious reasons and I really don't have anything dressy. I'm trying to make it through the last 7 weeks of school without having to buy anymore clothes and then I can just spend the summer in a couple pairs of shorts and tops. Then right before school starts again in Sept. I can go and buy a bunch of new stuff that fits!!! I am thinking of going to the store and seeing if they have any nice sundress type of dresses that aren't too expensive. I think that would be so nice as I can't remember the last time I actually wore a dress! See ya at the convention. Hugs and , Kathy 5'3" 285/204
Amy Williams
on 5/1/05 12:20 pm
A sundress sounds nice and probably something comfy too! I know what you mean about clothes I hate to spend while I'm still losing! Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics