Need Help Badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina R. L.
on 4/26/05 12:53 pm - Passaic, NJ
I really need help finding a surgeon and or hospital that accepts AmeriGroup and or NJ Medicaid. It has been a tough journey finding acceptance. I would appreciate any help!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
Nicole W.
on 4/27/05 11:39 am - parlin, NJ
Have you tried Dr. Capella in Ramsey. He works out of Hackensack u. You can find out all about him on this site go to the find a surgeon section. I think he accepts every insurance on the planet. Good luck.
Tina R. L.
on 4/28/05 10:32 am - Passaic, NJ
I've called Dr. Capella and he doesn't accept my plan. Thanks Nicole!!!
Candice C.
on 4/28/05 3:09 am - West Deptford, NJ
I went to Dr. Slotman in Cherry Hill. His number is 856-662-6371. He uses Lourdes Hospital in Camden NJ. I am 3 months post-op and they were great! I have nothing but good things to say about them. Good luck and best wishes on your journey! Candice Sewell, NJ
Tina R. L.
on 4/28/05 10:39 am - Passaic, NJ
Thanks Candice, Iwill be calling Dr. Slotman first thing tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
KathyB1971
on 4/28/05 4:17 am - Lyndhurst, NJ
Have you tried calling Amerigroup themselves? I have them for my children and they are usually pretty helpful over the phone. Write down the names of the Dr.s listed here on the site and go through each one. Also, I am pretty sure there is a program out of University Hospital in Newark and they accept almost anything. Good luck, Kathy
gem4life62
on 4/28/05 10:03 am - Paterson, NJ
Dr. Capella is not in network with them. Agree with Kathy. Call the carrier. They are mandated to assist you. If your premium is paid you are entitled to quality customer service obtaining the name and location of a prospective surgeon shouldnt be an issue. Vette
Tina R. L.
on 4/28/05 10:35 am - Passaic, NJ
I call them everyday and they act as if they don't have a specific listing for surgeons doing any of the weight loo procedures. Thanks Kathy!!!!
beach_37
on 4/28/05 7:49 pm - Belvidere, NJ
My insurance had them listed as general surgeons. I had to ask then specific names to find out who was participating.
Lorraine
on 4/29/05 3:58 am - Tenafly, NJ
I realize you posted several days ago, but I am just lookimng at them now! I used Adavanced Laparascopic Associates in HackensacK, there's a team of three doctors there - Dr. Schmidt (my doc, love him), Dr. Trivedi and Dr. Ewing. There number is 201-646-1121. With three of them, someone is bound to accept your Ins. It is an incredible team of doctors. Good luck with your search I hope this helps.
Most Active
Recent Topics