Plastic surg: arms, thighs, etc??

Sadiwest
on 4/25/05 2:19 am - New Jersey, NJ
Good morning, everyone. Just wondering... For those of you who have HAD PS: arms, thighs, and whatever else... who was your dr? would you recommend them? how did YOU hear about them? how long ago was your PS?... are you happy with the longer-term results? Any input would be helpful. I'm not counting on my PS being paid for by insurance...but I'd like to start getting some consults set up. These bat wings have GOT to go. Sandi
Nannette
on 4/25/05 11:04 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hi Sandy - it's been too long since I've seen you -- where you been keeping yourself? Love the new pic! I had to check out the old one to make sure it was YOU! As for PS, I had my first round of PS done in late January (lower body lift) with Dr Joe Capella in Ramsey, NJ and am scheduled for breast lift and arms next week, and inner thighs in June. I checked out three other PS before deciding that Dr Joe was the one for me. I had considered using Dr Rosen in Toms River for the breast/arms and face and DID use Dr Rosen for my eyes (in February), but Dr Capella's prices were better and he is definately an expert in bariatric patients. Also, because I had documented "rashes" for four months with my PCP, I was able to get my insurance to cover 70% of the LBL - but I'm paying the rest myself.
Sadiwest
on 4/26/05 2:32 am - New Jersey, NJ
NR, Thanks for the input! I've been hiding on the WLS singles board. 'Til now. Congratulations on all of your goings on!...from PS to marriage/engagement...WOW. Best of luck to you! Sandi
Most Active
Recent Topics