My first real WOW moment!!!

mariec
on 4/22/05 11:21 am - NJ
I also posted this on the main board, sorry if this is a 2nd read for anyone. I'm just so excited! ================================= I LOVE reading other people's WOW moments, no matter where they are in their journey - they are always so inspiring to me! I started in size 24W and even though I have been able to put on the odd size 22 the last several days, I thought my 24's were still fitting, even though a little loose. Well, tonight I realized that my 24 pants were puffed out all around me, and really look bad. Luckily I had a suit jacket on so it wasn't too noticeable, but without the jacket it would never work. SO..... lo and behold, I spent a few minutes reacquainting myself with my closet (which by the way has everything in it from size 10 right on UP to 24W!!!!) and I skipped right past the 22's and can very nicely fit into every size 20 in my closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited and happy!!! This is really the first time that I can SEE progress. WOW!!!! Tomorrow I'm going to switch my closet around. It's always gone from biggest to smallest (biggest being closer at hand, smaller wayyyyy in the back). Starting tomorrow, I will change it from smallest to biggest!!! I'm going to put those size 10's right up in front to remind me of where I want to be, and the 18's and 20's should fall right about in the middle. But hopefully I won't be in them for long! Thanks for letting me share! Marie 295/248/goal 150 PS: You do realilze, of course, that anything I own in a size 10 actually is 20 years old and has such large 80's power-shoulder pads that I would look like the cast of Dynasty, but what the hell!!
DianeD
on 4/22/05 12:32 pm - Carlstadt, NJ
Congrats Marie...i can't wait till that starts happening to me too!! I have 18 more days until WLS!!! Congratulations on your 20's!!
Most Active
Recent Topics