OH Convention in NJ

Member Services
on 4/14/05 6:54 am - Irvine, CA
ObesityHelp, Inc., will be hosting its 3rd national event, which will be held in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, on May 20-22, 2005. Special speakers -- including bariatric surgeons, plastic surgeons, health and nutrition professionals, fitness experts and weight loss motivational speakers -- will fill this exciting 3-day event with the information and inspiration you need, wherever you may be in your journey to better health. Come, join us and be a star! That's right -- you can be a weight-loss star and walk down the red carpet as you enter our special Hollywood-style event! Bring your family and friends and meet hundreds of our wonderful pre- and post-op members from all over the U.S. We assure you that this "star-studded" event will be one that you will remember for a long time! ObesityHelp East Coast National Convention Information: Date: May 20-22, 2005 Time: Friday: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM, 7:00 - 11:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM, 7:00 - 11:00 PM Sunday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM Area: Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey Location: Hilton Hasbrouck Heights/Meadowlands 650 Terrace Avenue Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 1-201-288-6100 To register for this special event please visit http://www.obesityhelpevents.com/2005-newjersey.html. Do you think your surgeon would like to attend this event? Would your friends in your support group enjoy a fun-filled and educational weekend? Share the news that ObesityHelp is coming and invite them to join in the excitement! Are you a support group leader? Special rates apply for groups of 10 or more. Please contact our events manager, Bo McCoy if you would like to register your entire group at 866-957-4636 ext. 365 or by e-mail at [email protected]. If you are interested in starting a support group in your area, you won't want to miss the special Chapter Leader Training sessions scheduled for Friday, May 20th! For more information about Chapter Leader Training, please contact Monica Ganz at 866-957-4636 ext. 385 or by e-mail at [email protected]. For more information about this or any other event that ObesityHelp is hosting, please visit http://www.obesityhelpevents.com. ______________________________________________________________________ Did you know that ObesityHelp has it's own magazine? For more information about our magazine, please visit http://www.obesityhelpmagazine.com. Looking for a special product to buy a friend or support group member? Visit our online store at http://www.obesityhelpstore.com.
Amy Williams
on 4/27/05 8:51 am
I'm sooooo excited . I'm going to go! I've been asked to be a guest speaker! (Thanks OH) That's a big step for me to do! There are so many people I want to meet. I'd really like to meet all of you!! This will really be an exciting time for me and I'll be celebrating my 1 year rebirth with all of you!! Who's coming?? Amy
walter A.
on 4/28/05 1:24 pm - lafayette, NJ
interesting, but perhaps im missing something, it will be full of vendors offering products or services for me to buy, why would i want to buy admission? let the vendors buy the table space and hope that the audience mobs the gallery for the exhibits. the lectures, and show piece items are the draw for the attendees, the sellers bear the cost of exhibits. and dinners ectra would be ala cart. perhaps im just a cheapie.
(deactivated member)
on 4/29/05 8:16 am - CA
Walter, The vendors are just a small protion of the event. We bring them in so you can see and taste some of the items that have been made just for the bariatric community. There are speakers, classes, surgeons, social time, and support at these events. There will be many different classes for you to choose betwee, so you can find something that will benefit you. Here is an out line: Welcome by Bo McCoy and Dr. Ganz. Royal Court candidates introductions. "Tea Party Reception" Kelli Dunham, WLS Obesity Comedian Vendors setup and ready General registration please see our vendors Crowning of the royal court and special instructions. AHS Hospitals "Presentations by surgical staff" Breakout session choose one of 8 classes. Susan Maria Cooking Demonstration Valerie Campbell "Empower yourself" Steve Colarossi "It's all about M.E." Amy & Kenneth Williams "Understanding your partner" Darcie Edelkraut "Getting to goal and staying there: How to Eat your way to success" Shante Schasa "Physical fitness and training" AHS Morrison "Surgeon speakers" Dr. Gabriel "Current choices in weight-loss surgery" Surgeon Panel all surgeons invited to join the panel. Bill Diehl, Vitamist Lunch reception [Cheese trays, salad bar, meatballs, and Fruit/Vegetable trays] Post-op Panel hear exciting stories from the audience. Breakout session choose one of 8 classes. Dr. Rizin, Bariatric surgeon "WLS Options" Dr. Shin, Plastic Surgeon "Plastic surgery post gastric bypass" Steve Colarossi "It's all about M.E. Darcie Edelkraut "Getting to goal and staying there: How to Eat your way to success" Gary Visco, "Overcoming insurance denials." Dr. Ganz "Documenting the journey: Scrapping booking basics" Breakout session III [Choose one of 8 classes] Lauralyn Bellamy Weight loss Coach and Lifestyle Coaching. Dr. Joseph Kamelard, Bariatric Surgeon "Surgical options" Bill Diehl, VP Operations Vitamist "Nutrition and Gastric Bypass" Susan Maria cooking demonstration Steve Tomsic "How to get all A's in Weight loss Surgery" Dr. Revis Plastic Surgeon "Plastic surgery post gastric bypass" Dr. Michael Rose Plastic Surgeon "Plastic surgery post gastric bypass" Amy Williams "Learning to love yourself" Open sponsor speaker Break for Dinner Royal Court Dinner Seating of the Royal Court Reception and music Concert with Amber McSwain Social until 11pm Vendors setup and ready Dr. Terry Simpson Post-op fashion and makeovers. Special instructions and information Breakout session I [Choose from 8 breakout classes] Gary Visco "Overcoming insurance denials" Susan Maria Cooking demonstration Bo McCoy "Enjoy the Journey: Learning to live life as the new you" Darcie Edelkraut "Getting to goal and staying there: How to Eat your way to success" Amy Williams "Learning to live beyond Lymphedema" Town Hall Meeting Lunch reception Grand announcement and magical farewells. Monica
Robert in V.
on 5/5/05 12:58 am - Nunya, VA
I am looking for someone or a few folks to help share the cost of a room. Please let me know if interested Robert 540-241-1221
Most Active
Recent Topics