Liquid Tylenol

Kelly636
on 4/13/05 10:46 am - Durham, NC
I'm 7 days out and not on any pain meds, but having a heck of a time sleeping. I think because I'm a stomach sleeper i roll on my stomach and when I wake up 3 hrs later, I can't get back to sleep. My belly just feels sore inside. I went and bought liquid tylenol, not even thinking about sugar, but it says as the fifth ingredient high fructose corn syrup. Hmmm..you think that would make me sick? Has anyone tried this? I have no problem taking real tylenol pills, but I have nothing but liquid in my pouch for another week. I'd appreciate any thoughts on this. Thanks much. Kelly
JanineNJ
on 4/13/05 11:49 am - NJ
Kelly- I'd check with ur surgeon if its ok to take liquid tylenol. I took a prescription brand (w/codine ) but was told that the gelcaps were ok to take during my liquid phase, just not "round" pills -Janine
beach_37
on 4/13/05 11:34 pm - Belvidere, NJ
Yes I used the liquid tylenol. I had no problem with it except, at that point it seemed as though I had to drink so much of it. But I took my time and got it down. It helped me enough to get by I couldn't stand taking the codeine any more. Just drink some other liquid with it. It seemed to burn my stomach a bit if I drank it alone. Good Luck!
jerseygirl1968
on 4/19/05 3:48 am - Wayne, NJ
Hi My Doc said sometimes patients can dump from the sugar in adult liq tylenol so I nerver tried it? Susan
sweetaim2
on 4/19/05 4:39 am - Monmouth Junction, NJ
Might want to consider buying regular Tylenol & cut it in half.
Most Active
Recent Topics