Will this face be appropriate?

barbara G.
on 4/11/05 10:18 pm - bayville, NJ
Hi, Jesse: Thanks for your support! I've been reading your posts and have been inspired by your determination to excercise. I'll need to be focusing on the physical activity and will probably be joining a gym in my neighborhood when I get the OK. Barb
TrishC
on 4/11/05 11:25 pm - Lakehurst, NJ
Hi Barb!!! You know I wish you the best and can't wait until you are with us on the "other side". I am sooo happy for you!!! I can't wait to hear from you when you get home! God Bless and speedy recovery! Love Trish
barbara G.
on 4/12/05 9:55 am - bayville, NJ
Hi, Trish...my buddy!!!I'm all packed and I just took Dial Soap shower #1. I scrubbed down the bathroom and hung out 2 loads of wash this morning and the day went by quick. We have to be at the hospital at 6am. Right now I'm pretty calm and kinda tired. I guess I'll read a book then. p.s. I drank that citrate of magnesia and now my hiney hurts. We'll talk real soon, buddy! Barb
sherri
on 4/13/05 2:48 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Wishing you the best today. I am praying for you! Sherri 233 before surgery/147.5 today /145-133 goal
patgels
on 4/13/05 1:20 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Barb, Well, I know you are now on the other side.........soon to be home again. I go next Wednesday and hope to see you 5/6 at the meeting! Rest up, take good care of you!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Pat Gelsleichter
Most Active
Recent Topics