BAck to work GREAT reactions from coworkers!

SAVAGE
on 4/9/05 1:30 pm - Howell, NJ
Hello to all! well Monday was my first night back to work so I had on my new well fitting scrubs size XL from a 3X (SMILEEEE)had the new hairdo working and was 52 pounds lighter than when I left 2 months ago. Well needless to ay I got GREAT reactions and comments and it felt so good I can not even Imagine what it will be like after say 100 pounds! So I just wanted to say I have had the first WOW moments and it was GREAT!!! thanks for all thesupport! Joyce
jlewisjr
on 4/10/05 4:18 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Joyce: Congratulations and here's to many more WOW moments!!! Jesse
Laura H.
on 4/10/05 10:25 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO Joyce !!!!! 52 lbs. is great !!!!! Before you know it all the MEN are going to be following you around !!!!! I'm really glad to see things are going so well for you. Give me a call when you have some free time. Laura
SAVAGE
on 4/10/05 11:45 pm - Howell, NJ
Laura, WOW !!! awlsome picture look at you what a difference!! I weighed at work last night and I am down to 257.2!! yahhoo hoooooo!!! I will try to call you later in the week I am workin tonight soI have to get some sleep! So good to hear form you! I hope all the RICH men chase me gurl!! HA! Love Joyce
Nannette
on 4/11/05 11:34 pm - Toms River, NJ
I'm glad you enjoyed your first WOW moments from your colleagues -- I remember mine well -- I still get them when someone that has known me a long time walks "behind" me -- It feels so good to be noticed for our accomplishments. It was good seeing you again Joyce at the recent OCWLS support meeting -- I almost didn't recognize you at first. I hope you continue to come -- and here's to continued WOW moments, and new WLS journey "firsts" to come. Regards, Nannette
Most Active
Recent Topics