4/11/05 PLEASE SIGN MY SUPPORT PAGE

Rae Ann P.
on 4/6/05 9:49 pm - Fremont, MI
HELLO THERE....MY SURGERY IS ON MONDAY THE 11TH OF APRIL. CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND SIGN MY SUPPORT PAGE. I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE AS MANY OF YOU TO THE HOSPITAL WITH ME AS POSSIBLE. WISH ME LUCK AND PRAYERS GO YOUR WAY TO ANY ONE WHO IS YET TO HAVE SURGERY THIS MONTH AS WELL THANK YOU FOR TAKING A FEW MINUTES TO SIGN MY PAGE... RAE 4/11/05
evanorden
on 4/7/05 9:31 am - Suffern, NY
Rae, I had my surgery March 29th. I had a great roommate and I was at a great hospital. Just keep telling yourself that you can do this. My best friend came to the hospital with me and when she saw me in pre-op she said to me you look so determined. I was. I am going to do this no matter what. I have thought that from day one and I continue to think that way. Remember with friends and family you can do this and you will. Let us know how you do. Eileen
VelvetMichelle
on 4/8/05 2:03 am - East Brunswick, NJ
Rae, I'm going to post to your support page too... but I just wanted to say... GOOD LUCK!!! I'm a week behind you (surgery on the 18th). Make sure to let us know as soon as you get home how you are doing. Peace, Michelle
Michele1966
on 4/9/05 12:59 am - Nutley, NJ
I wish you luck and may God Bless you.
Most Active
Recent Topics