Even though I am a fat azz I am still very sexy

gem4life62
on 4/6/05 10:39 am - Paterson, NJ
I have been contemplating WLS for about 3 yrs now. When I first started gaining weight I was considered a full figured model and was very actively persuing a modeling career. I have tried every FAD diet from weigh****chers right on down to the most popular L.A. weight loss and nothing seems to help. If I do loose a pound or two I gain back double. This is the last alternative. It was a difficult choice for me to make and my decision is still pending. I am going through all the necessary motions right now to ensure that if I do decide I will not have any problems with my insurance provider etc etc. I hooked up with a very supportive group of men and women who can relate to some of the things that obese people have to deal with on a day to day. The name of the org. is BABS BBW located in Elizabeth NJ. (WWW)BABSBBW.com I have been to several BABS events and there are so many people just like me and maybe you. Some have already gone through with WLS and others are just contemplating it. I have seen both the most positive affects of WLS and the most negative affects right on down to fatality. I am also in the process of educating myself on the different kinds of WLS's. Anyway I look forward to gaining as much as I can from obesity help. Vette 303 lbs April 6th, 2005
beach_37
on 4/13/05 1:42 am - Belvidere, NJ
I am not sure how old you are but my obesity did not effect my sexiness either but after 40 it did start to take it's toll on my body. I was taking pills to control sugar, diabetes, cholesterol, depression and using inhalers to help me breathe. I could only walk with extreme pain in my knees and my ankles were painful and swollen constantly. Thus my reason for surgery at 45 years old. I just wish I had done it sooner. I wish you all the best in whatever decision you make!
Most Active
Recent Topics