Been away for a while...Update...

Susan Hegarty
on 4/6/05 3:52 am - Easton, PA
Hello all I have been off the boards for a bit. Had a lot going on in my life. I lost my job a little over a week ago and was devastated. I worked for a big company and was there for a couple of years, vested, etc.. So it hit me hard. One thing I have learned is to NEVER give up, no matter what. So I picked myself up, dusted myself off, got off the pity pot, kicked up my exercising, bought a new suit, contacted a recruiter and I actually got a new job yesterday . It is with a smaller company but I am so excited and it feels so right to me. I will be commuting to NYC wich for me is pretty darn . More money, good benefits and "stability". I couldn't be happier . As far as the weight. It is going very well. I am down a total of -92 lbs as of today and I feel so good. I still have a ways to go, but I am only -8 lbs away from being a member of the century club . I am so filled with gratitude and faith today and so thankful for every obstacle put in my path. It only gives me the will to try harder now and believe that, yes, everything does happen for a reason and so many new doors are opening in my life, change is good!!. God bless and always remember the "power of prayer" Susan 11/24/04 376/284/190
KathyB1971
on 4/6/05 2:55 pm - Lyndhurst, NJ
Hi Susan Congrats again on everything !! Kathy
Dawn H.
on 4/6/05 6:35 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
WHOOO HOOO skinny! New Life new job.. all you need now is a new man :wink: Im very happy to see you are doing well . Dawn
KathyB1971
on 4/7/05 6:25 am - Lyndhurst, NJ
::::hijack::::: Hi Dawn!! It's me, Kathy , from NJBBW. How are ya? Kathy [email protected]
IrishIze
on 4/12/05 1:15 am - NJ
Hey Susan, I've been off the boards for a bit too - for me it was because I was sick. I'm sorry you had to go through losing your job - that can really be devastating, but it sounds like you didn't let it get you down for long!! Congrats on landing yourself a new job - how exciting to be in the city!! Looking forward to meeting up with you at the convention!! Hugs, Nancy -106
Most Active
Recent Topics