I'M SO FUSTRATED WITH MY PCP HELP !

SANDRA L.
on 4/5/05 10:37 pm - belleville, NJ
IT'S BEEN 3 WEEEKS AND HE STILL DIDN'T DO MY REFERREALS, I DUNNO WHAT TO DO . ANYONE OUT THERE WITH ANY SUGESTIONS PLEASE HELP I HAVE TRICARE PRIME AND IT SUCKS. I CAN'T EVEN WALK ANYMORE EVERYTHING HURTS EVEN WHEN I'M TRYING TO CARRY MY 9 MONTH OLD BABY I GET OUT OF BREATH I NEED THIS SURGERY MORE THAN EVER
Laura H.
on 4/6/05 12:31 am - Belford, NJ
What reason has he given you as to why he has not done it ???? Maybe you should call your ins. company and tell them whats going on and see what they tell you to do. Or maybe if your real lucky they could give him and call and put some fire under his BUTT !!!! Good luck Laura
SANDRA L.
on 4/6/05 2:10 am - belleville, NJ
THANK YOU LAURA WELL IT SEEMS THE MORE I CALL HIS OFFICE THE MORE THE STAFF GET'S FUSTRATED WITH ME BUT THEY ARE NOT REALLY HELPFUL OR TRYING TO HELP ME FOR THAT MATTER SO I HAVE TO SIT BACK AND WAIT AND WAIT..........................!! ENOUGH
Michele T.
on 4/6/05 10:08 am - Phillipsburg, NJ
Here is my advice to you. Call and ask to speak to the office manager. Politely explain to her that you have been waiting for several weeks and you still do not have the referrals. Most likely the referrals are filled out by office staff and they just have not completed the forms. If this does not get you what you need the next thing to do is show up at the office and ask to speak with the manager. Do not just sit and wait. Trust me I ran several physician practices and I know paperwork gets side tracked very easily, it it not necesarily anyones fault especially if it is a very buisy practice with more than one physician. Another thing to do is if your physician has a certain nurse that assists him with his patients ask to speak to her or him, if you do not have results within 24hrs go to the office and talk to them in person. This should help. Be persistent. Hopefull for you...
plove53
on 4/6/05 11:25 pm - Clifton, NJ
You should call your insurance company and see if and what are there requirements. Then GO to your doctor's office and request all if any referrals. If your WLS doc does not give referrals then see your regular doc. Try not to wait for the last minute to go to lots of docs. Here are some insurance reqirments http://www.lap-associates.com/insurance_req.pdf
Most Active
Recent Topics