Support Groups in Middlesex County

A C.
on 4/1/05 12:30 am - Edison, NJ
Does anyone know of any support groups in the Middlesex area? I am going on 5 weeks and I really need some tips. I can't even tell when I am full or if I am eating to much. I have lost 21 pounds and feel as though I have not gone through the surgery.
VelvetMichelle
on 4/1/05 1:08 am - East Brunswick, NJ
Adrian, I know that there is a support group at Somerset Medical Center in Bridgewater(call allied surgical group for the number) or there is a support group for the Robert Wood Johnson surgeon(Dr. Mehta) that you might want to try to contact(see his review page for the number). Good luck!!! peace, Michelle
A C.
on 4/1/05 11:04 pm - Edison, NJ
Michelle, Thanks for the information. AC
sweetaim2
on 4/1/05 6:31 am - Monmouth Junction, NJ
There is one at the Bound Brook Presbyterian Church off of Rte 28 in Bound Brook every Tuesday night at 7:00pm
A C.
on 4/1/05 11:02 pm - Edison, NJ
Amy, Thanks for that information. I had the surgery on Feb 28th and I just haven't been feeling good at all. I don't know what to eat and when I do eat, I get very thirsty. My doctor said not to eat and drink at the same time, so I have to make a choice. I haven't gone back to work yet because I no energy and seem to be very depress. Is that normal after surgery? I don't even know when I'm full or had enough to eat. I'm looking forward to attending some support groups. I need help. Thanks, Adrian C
sherri
on 4/13/05 3:12 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Hi there, There are a few of us patients of Dr. Andreai who are getting together at the East Brunswick library. This month, we will meet in someone's home in Linden, but plan on resuming at the library in May. email me offline and I will provide you with the details. Sherri
Most Active
Recent Topics