HELP PLEASE

jloveland
on 3/31/05 1:03 pm - NJ
I am 3wks out and down about 25 lbs ..I just started pureed foods on Wend. and I eat very little bits of food so I dont over eat. But I just dont feel full EVER. Tonight my stomach was a little screwd up so I made a baked potato and mashed the hell out of it and guess what...I ate the whole thing....errrr...And I still didnt feel full. I hope I didnt go through this whole surg. just to still be a fat person Is this normal ? Is my pouch screwed up? WHATS MY PROBLEM ~Jess~
Melly
on 3/31/05 7:33 pm - Waterford, MI
Hey Hun! Try drinking more liquids that has helped me out. I've also discovered that getting in a protein drink for a snack helps me feel fuller. ~Melissa~ (the soon to be Jersey Resident, when BF finishes school )
jloveland
on 4/1/05 1:21 am - NJ
Thanks so much...I am gonna try more liquids today...and see what happens... Where abouts in NJ are you going to be moving to? ~Jess~
Becoming M.
on 4/3/05 12:35 pm - Lakehurst, NJ
Hi Jess, Please be careful, your nerves are cut and not back in working order yet. It takes a while for the full and hungry sensations to get back to normal and you need to take care of your new 'plumbing' while it's all still healing. Just like some don't feel 'hungry,' you also may not feel 'full,' so please follow the recommended amounts and be careful. A potato can vary in size and is also soft, but still measure, and go for protein first. I have to depend on measures all the time. I am not a good judge of how much and can and/ or should eat, even at 4.5 mos out. Best wishes Jess - you will do just fine! Denise
TYSHEA PERKINS
on 4/8/05 3:45 am - Sicklerville, NJ
I am 1 month and 5days out and i am supposed to be just eating soft foods. i currently can eat anything that i want. I have not had a dumping episode yet and i sometimes think that i didnt get the surgery done at all. Now on the other hand i do get full but just going in to have the surgery i thought that i wouldnt be able to eat all the things that i can eat at this point. I am down to 275 from 315 and i had my surgery on march 3 i am hoping that i am not one of those people that can still eat all the regular types of food and i will be a very slow loser. I must say though that even though it seems like i can eat all the things that i ate before surgery i am still staying away fom suger and things high in fat and carbs. because i didnt go through all that for nothing i want to lose this wieght i just thought i was going to have a more restrictive diet since the surgery. so i know exactly what your feeling Tyshea 315/275/150
Most Active
Recent Topics