This Is It!!!!!!

Krissy
on 3/29/05 10:37 pm - Cranford, NJ
Well gang, this is it!! After losing all the weight from surgery and having chronic problems with infections & rashes I have decided to have reconstructive surgery. On March 31, I will be having a lower body lift, which consists of a butt lift, outer thigh lift & tummy tuck. All I am asking is that you please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers for a successful and uneventful surgery!! Thank you!!! ~Kristin
Nannette
on 3/29/05 11:00 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hi Kristin -- good to see you're taking the plunge and joining me and Tricia in Dr Joe's good hands! LOL You'll do fine -- make sure you take all your pain meds - no need to suffer. Get up and walk as soon as you possibly can, and know that every day gets better! The flat belly and tight ass are worth it when everything is said and done! Don't hesitate to call if you need anything at all! My prayers are with you for a successful and speedy surgery and recovery! Keep us posted! Nannette
Krissy
on 4/4/05 9:17 am - Cranford, NJ
HI Nannette, Thank you for your prayers & well wishes, I am home and doing well!! Pain meds are working well too!! LOL My butt just gets a little numbness & soreness to it but other than that feeling pretty darn good! Dr Capella has been wonderful as his staff. I have my first check up with him on friday and will post again then. I just wanted to let you all know I am home and doing fine!! Thanks, ~Kristin
Nannette
on 4/6/05 12:12 am - Toms River, NJ
Hey Kristin - glad to hear you are home and doing well. Don't be surprised if you start feeling better, and then "relapse" a bit after several weeks and get sore again. Normal, according to Dr Joe once the scar tissue starts forming inside. I am back to full activity and only get sore around the scar when I sit in one position too long. There is still some numbness in several areas, but I understand that lasts a long long time. I am gearing up for my pre-op appt with Dr Joe on 4/22 for my next surgery on 5/4 - breast and arms. I haven't even tried to submit to insurance as I know they won't approve. Keep in touch and let me know what's going on with you. Hugs, Nannette
SAVAGE
on 3/30/05 12:12 am - Howell, NJ
kRISTEN, YOU GO GURL! i AM SO PROOUD OF YOU i WILL BE USING dR jOE AS WELL ONCE I LOOSE MY WEIGHT. IA M DOWN 46 SINCE 2/1 YAHOO HOO! AND I AM PRAYING YOU UP SISTER! DID YOUR INSURANCE PAY FOR THE LIFT? I KNOW QUAL CARE WILL DO MY BOOBS AND TUMMY TUCK BIT I AM GOING OT NEED MY ARMS FOR SURE. GOD BLESS AND LET US HERE FROM YOU! lOVE JOYCELYN
jerseygirl1968
on 3/30/05 12:25 am - Wayne, NJ
GOOK LUCK KRISTIN, My thoughts and prayers are w/ you!! Susan
jlewisjr
on 3/30/05 1:04 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Kristin: Best wishes for a successful surgery and a complete recovery. Jesse
Krissy
on 4/4/05 9:18 am - Cranford, NJ
Jesse, Thank you so much for your support! I am home and doing well!! ~Kristin
jersey girl
on 3/31/05 9:45 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Kristen, You've been in my thoughts all day. Sent you an email to greet you once you are home and can get to the computer. You will feel much better in a few days, and trust you are in Dr Joe's capable hands. Look forward to your posts. JG
Krissy
on 4/4/05 9:20 am - Cranford, NJ
Thank you sooo much!! I have been having problems with my personal email so I thank you all who have been emailing me, your thoughts and prayers have been heard!! Thank you ~Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics