3 1/2 weeks out and eating egg salad and lunch meat

TYSHEA PERKINS
on 3/29/05 7:18 am - Sicklerville, NJ
i am supposed to be on full liquids rite now and i have begun trying different things so far i have tried cheese, potatoes, sausage, egg salad, tukey lunch meat and i have had any episodes of dumping period since the surgery i feel fine when i eat it no feeling of sickness if anybody could suggest anything to me that would maybe help me out. Tyshea 315/284/150
brave
on 3/29/05 9:33 am - Sicklerville, NJ
Tyshea it,s not that we cant have those things they want us to do the liquids because our pouch has to heal I can eat those things too I believe because i feel like i never had this surgery and I,m only one week out girl my mother was over helping cooking for my husband and kids and she made it all the smell coming from the kitchen i didn,t thingI could make it we just have to remember why we did this be strong .I mean it could hurt you I,ve read do what your surgeon said I live near you williamstown rd Latonia
IrishIze
on 3/30/05 7:25 am - NJ
Hi Tyshea, I'm not trying to be too critical, but I'm wondering why you're eating all of those things if you're supposed to be on full liquids? My honest suggestion would be 'follow your doctor's orders'! You could damage your pouch by eating things you're not supposed to. Hugs, Nancy -105
Most Active
Recent Topics