OH NJ Convention - Who's Going?

Nannette
on 3/28/05 2:20 am - Toms River, NJ
Ok - let's have a show of hands on who is planning on attending all or part of the OH East Coast National Convention in May. Although I am a NY'er by birth and at heart, I currently live in NJ and would love to have the opportunity to meet many of you from the OH boards. I did so last year in Las Vegas, and again in DC in November. Despite some of the unhappiness about the location, I imagine it will be like anything else -- you get out of it what you put into it. So, let me know. Who's going? Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/152
Estrell M.
on 3/28/05 3:40 am - New Milfrod, NJ
Hi! You and Jesse have been a big inspiration for me. I have followed your process. Congratulations you look great. I am trying to get a sitter for my child, I will try to go and meet you guys. I am sure it will be a memorable day for all of us in NJ. Chao, Estrella
jlewisjr
on 3/28/05 4:49 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Nanette: Of course I'll be there. In fact, I just got off the phone with Bo and will be helping out. Jesse
KathyB1971
on 3/28/05 10:18 pm - Lyndhurst, NJ
I plan on going for at least Saturday. I had emailed Bo about whether or not the convention was appropriate for pre-ops as well as post-ops because I did not want to feel left out. He said there would be plenty to interest both. I also asked what the complete agenda was for Saturday because I have a friend who is a karaoke DJ who would love to have the gig. He said everything wasn't finalized yet and asked for his contact info so hopefully my friend will get the job !!! See you there ! Kathy ps.-anyone else willing to wear the I love NJ tshirts ? LOL
SAVAGE
on 3/29/05 12:58 pm - Howell, NJ
Nanette, I am planning to go if I can arrange it at work without world war three! I will at least try to do the sat NIght for sure! hoep to see you there Joyce
IrishIze
on 3/30/05 8:33 am - NJ
Hi Nannette! I'm also a NY'er by birth, but now a proud resident of NJ!! I'll be going to the convention on Saturday and hope to stay for the dance. I'm planning on meeting up with Susan, and it would be great if more of us could find a way to get together!! Hugs, Nancy -105
Angela V.
on 3/30/05 11:42 am - El Cajon, CA
I'm coming...all the way from sunny San Diego. I attended the convention in Hollywood last year and had a blast. I have a special "friend" who lives just miles from the convention. Who knows if things work out I may be a New Jerseyan myself Dr. Potts Lap RNY 7/9/04 280/166
Sadiwest
on 4/9/05 3:03 am - New Jersey, NJ
I will be there for hopefully all three days. Bringing in an AMOS member from another state (and MB) but we're both planning on attending. Sandi
Joe D.
on 4/10/05 6:34 am - Malaga, NJ
I really want to attend, but I'll be only 11 days post op, so I have a feeling I won't be up to it. In any case I can't drive. A couple of the people from our local support group are considering it.
Most Active
Recent Topics