Yippee! I Finally Got It!!

Barbara V.
on 3/27/05 2:20 am - Pomona, NJ
12 days before my 50th birthday I am finally having my surgery. My date is April 18th. It took awhile to get to this point but I finally made it! So much to do in the next few weeks that my head is spinning. I was not really scared or nervous until now. Now that I have a date I guess it is sinking in this is really going to happend. I am scared, nervous, and excited all rolled into one. Wish me Luck!!
barbara G.
on 3/27/05 3:40 am - bayville, NJ
Hi, Barbara...GOOD LUCK!! I think we were in the same nutrition class. I have Dr. O, too! I know just how you feel. I'm just making sure everything gets to the office now (pap test result should be in this week and that's the only thing left). How long did it take to get your date? Do you have a date for bootcamp? Barb
VelvetMichelle
on 3/28/05 7:05 am - East Brunswick, NJ
YAY!!! GO BARBARA!!! Good luck sweety! May your recovery be speedy and uneventful! I "may" be having surgery the same day(if my surgeon can change Aetna's mind on a peer to peer basis) or I may be having it a few months from now. Who knows, but either way I'll be thinking about you and wishing for good things for you! Peace, michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics