It's Time For All New Jerseyans to....

jlewisjr
on 3/25/05 1:25 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: I was looking on the Main Board at Bo McCoy's Post announcing the east Coast Convention in out great state and noticed that some people think that our state in general and Northern New Jersey in particuar is quoting one person "the pits". We who live here know that there is fun and good times to be had right here in New Jersey and we need to make the "naysayers" realize that. I would like to propose that we New Jersyans flood the Convention announcemant on the Main Board and defend our state. It's time for all New Jersyans to come to the aid of our state!!! Jesse
maryann F.
on 3/25/05 8:39 am - north arlington, NJ
WHO CALLED NJ THE PITS......PROBALY HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN HERE
KathyB1971
on 3/25/05 1:02 pm - Lyndhurst, NJ
Hey Jesse, I ran over to the main board to post a reply. Hurry and read it before they remove it LOL Kathy
jlewisjr
on 3/25/05 10:03 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Kathy: Read your post on the main board. I give you a double high 5 and bow from the waist with honor. You really gave it to them. Like with most families, we can critize each other but when an "outsider" critizes a family member...(well you know the rest, blood is thicker). All New Jerseyans are my family and we can't let the "outsiders" disrespect us (LOL). Jesse
KathyB1971
on 3/26/05 12:39 am - Lyndhurst, NJ
Jesse, Here on the NJ board Susan Hegarty had posted as to who had planned on going. I posted a reply to her that considering what was said on the main board we should all show up wearing I love NJ t shirts and hang out together in a mass group LOL Sorry, it is the little guy in red on my left shoulder talking for me Kathy
IrishIze
on 3/25/05 11:46 pm - NJ
Jesse - I also left a pro-Jersey message there. I know OH is looking for a big turnout, but my thought is that if you don't want to be there, STAY HOME!! Hugs, Nancy -104
KathyB1971
on 3/26/05 12:37 am - Lyndhurst, NJ
:::high 5s Nancy:: Kathy
jlewisjr
on 3/26/05 6:39 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Nancy: Read your post. It was great. For the life of me I can't figure out why someone would not consider being a few miles from NYC a "destination city". (LOL) I agree with you. If people will not give us a chance to show our Jersey hospitality, just stay home. Jesse
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 3/26/05 1:13 pm - TRENTON, NJ
WHATS UP JESSE I'M IN TRENTON I REMEMBER READING ALL YA POST FROM WHEN U FIRST STARTED OUT ON YA WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY AND I GOTTA SAY BOYYYY U LOOKIN GREAT..........I SEE U R IN ELIZABETH NJ, I'M ALSO MOVING TO THAT AREA THIS JUNE.
Most Active
Recent Topics