Is anyone going to attend ????

Sadiwest
on 3/24/05 2:11 am - New Jersey, NJ
Susan, I temporarily defected from the WLS Singles board to answer you...lol I just made it official and registered! WOOO HOO! I'm very excited to attend, and I hope the turnout is HUGE. Hope to see you there! Sandi
KathyB1971
on 3/24/05 8:01 pm - Lyndhurst, NJ
Susan, Right before I came on to OH this morning I read the email about the event and was wondering who might be going LOL I am considering attending myself. I was going to check with a few post-ops I know from this area and see who else might be going. I would not be getting a room though, I live a hop skip and a jump from the location. But I would love to meet up and hang out Kathy
KathyB1971
on 3/25/05 8:11 pm - Lyndhurst, NJ
Update: Considering the comments on the main board I think not only should we all go but we should all wear big I love NJ t shirts and hang out together all the time LOL Kathy ::::stuffing devil horns back under my halo::::::
IrishIze
on 3/25/05 11:51 pm - NJ
I'm registered for the Saturday events and the dance! I was wondering if anyone is going just for Saturday, and wanted to chip in on a room so we had a place to hang our hats and maybe get changed or freshen up for the dance. I would also love to have a few people I can hang out with since I'm going alone. Let me know if anyone is interested. Hugs, Nancy -104
Susan Hegarty
on 3/26/05 1:22 am - Easton, PA
Nancy, I reserved a room for that weekend in case they sold out fast. I am staying friday-sunday. EMail me so we can make arrangement Susan
IrishIze
on 3/26/05 5:37 am - NJ
Email sent! N.
Most Active
Recent Topics