Is anyone going to attend ????

Susan Hegarty
on 3/23/05 5:25 am - Easton, PA
ObesityHelp East Coast National Convention Date: May 20-22, 2005 Hilton Hasbrouck Heights/Meadowlands 650 Terrace Avenue Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 Sounds like a lot of fun!! And a great chance to meet others **I am going to go, but it would be so much more fun to buddy up with some others, we could split the costs of the room, etc..** Susan 11/24/04 397/292/190
SAVAGE
on 3/23/05 9:27 am - Howell, NJ
Susan, Love your new picture! You go gurl! I am going to try to make it for at least the sat event. I am just going back to work Si I am not sure if i can get off from work all three days as I am a nursing professional and as you know we do weekends quite often. SO hopefully I will see your pretty face there! joycelyn
Susan Hegarty
on 3/23/05 9:59 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Joycelyn Thanks for making me smile . I really hope to see you there. I am so excited, this is a great way to meet people from OH. When did you have you surgery? Ho are you feeling? (((Hugs))) Susan
Nannette
on 3/24/05 12:40 am - Toms River, NJ
I hope to be able to go for at least the Saturday event -- we'll see.
SAVAGE
on 3/24/05 12:46 am - Howell, NJ
Susan, my surgery was 2/1 Dr Borao at Monmouth Medical was my doctor and he is so wonderful. I have done very well post op, basically eating almost everything in the way of meat except beef. I was at a standstill the last two weeks with my weight but the darn scale finally moved 2.5 pounds this mornign at the gym I am down to 27 1 so thank god it started moving again! I will be working on my next schdule when I go back towork so I might try to get the friday and sat night off soI could possibly attend both days nd I would be open to sharing a room the friday night just so I would not have that drive in the moring. I live in Howell so the meadowlands is a Hual from here Iam guessing 1.5 hour maybe not sure I will have to ask ny son. so stay in touch and maybe we can hook up! |god Bless JOyce ps my e mail is [email protected]
Susan Hegarty
on 3/24/05 1:59 am - Easton, PA
Hey Joyce Keep in touch and let me know. I was thinking if we could get 3-4 of us then the cost for the room woruld be minimal for the weekend. It does sound like a lot of fun. I am going to reserve a room just in case they sell out fast. My email is [email protected] Sue
sweetaim2
on 3/24/05 1:40 am - Monmouth Junction, NJ
Do you have to go the whole weekend, or can you go one day? Is there an itinerary?
Susan Hegarty
on 3/24/05 1:54 am - Easton, PA
Hi Amy yes, the itinerary is listed on the evens page of the oh website
sweetaim2
on 3/24/05 1:59 am - Monmouth Junction, NJ
Sorry - what is the website?
Most Active
Recent Topics