IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP!!!!!

Tammy D.
on 3/23/05 2:58 am - colonia, NJ
Hi maybe someone out there can help me I'm 4 1/ 2 weeks out I had open RNY I was doing kind of ok in the begining now I can't seem to eat or drink any thing even if I drink water I get sick & throw up I've been in the er 2 times for dehydration I come home & it starts all over again cant eat or drink....So you would think no eating or drinking I'd bee drooping LBS like crazy right....but NO in the first 2 weeks I lost 25LBS but in these last 2 1/2 i only lost another 3 LBS that just doesnt seem correct to me...I feel like I'm going in reverse...I am seriosly thinking about trying to get the reversal done...Has any one had the reversal done???And has any one gone through these problems of not being able to eat or drink???PLEASE HELP!!!
jmdacc
on 3/23/05 4:56 am - Bridgewater, NJ
Did you or the ER call your surgeon when you were in the emergency room? Does he know that you can not keep anything down? You have to call your surgeon right away. Have him paged if need be.
Tammy D.
on 3/23/05 5:29 am - colonia, NJ
Hi thank you for the response. Yes my surgeon was called and he had many tests ran on me such as blood work, upper gi, ultrasound, and hida a scan.. but everything came back ok.....my surgeon just keeps telling me i must be trying to eat or drink to quick but i dont i take smaller than baby sips and i still throw up.
Nannette
on 3/24/05 12:56 am - Toms River, NJ
Hijack -- Jen, you look marvelous! When will I see you? Are you going to be at the OCWLS meeting on April 1st in Brick. I hope so - I'm planning on being there. Please come. Let me know,.
jmdacc
on 3/26/05 8:30 am - Bridgewater, NJ
Hey Nan, Thanks! I'm going to try to make it. Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics