Support groups in Monmouth County?? where and when??

SAVAGE
on 3/17/05 4:12 pm - Howell, NJ
Hi Everyone, Well I HAVE to go back to work on the 4th of April. So I would like to know when the support groups are and where so I cna hopefully make some each month. any information would be great. I thank you all so very much! Joycelyn (Howell)
Nannette
on 3/18/05 1:30 am - Toms River, NJ
Come on down to OCWLS April 1st Joyce - Brick isn't so far from Howell now, is it? My son drives to Howell from Toms River for work every day! You come see me now, ya hear?
SAVAGE
on 3/18/05 2:01 am - Howell, NJ
Nan, I ave your on my calender I was checkinbg to see if there were iotheres in the area sio when I go back to work I cna work around my days on!@ I will see you the first! can't wait! Joyce
barbara G.
on 3/19/05 8:23 pm - bayville, NJ
Hi, Nanette! I'm pre-op and have attended the 2 mandatory support group meetings in Pamona my surgeon requires. I live in Bayville and I'm looking for something closer. I'd like to go to the OCWLS! Where and when is it? Barb
JanineNJ
on 3/19/05 12:59 am - NJ
Hi Joycelyn- Centrastate in Freehold has monthly meetings. Thier contact info is 732-308-0570 and another number for thier bariatric surgery comprehensive program is (888) LOSEWA8 (567-3928) -Janine
Most Active
Recent Topics