i am on full liquids and need some help!!!!

TYSHEA PERKINS
on 3/16/05 9:56 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Hello everyone i am now able to eat full liquids i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what things are considered full liquids. i bought some nonfat and lowfat yougart in plain and lemon but they seem to have a very high sugar content could anyone maybe suggest some that have low sugar content, i also bought some cream soups, cream of wheat , carnation goodstart and hot chocolate. Any suggestions that you have would be very helpful. Thanks Tyshea Tyshea 311/284/150
mariec
on 3/16/05 11:51 pm - NJ
Hey Tyshea - congratualtions on your success so far! You've lost as much as I have and I'm out 5 weeks!! You should ONLY be buying sugar-free things - see if you can exchange the unopened pudding for sugar-free pudding. Same with the hot chocolate. Other foods: Milk (Carb Countdown milk has less sugar and more protein than regular, get the fat free one) Yogurt Egg drop soup (from chinese take out) Protein shakes (obviously) made with milk instead of water Sugar free fudgesicles Mashed potatoes with extra milk to make them a little "soupy" (be careful not to have too much of this, because of the carbs, but early out would be ok) Check with your doctor about these: peanut butter no-sugar-added applesauce (not chunky style) Does your dr. differentiate between "full liquids" and "pureed"? Some consider pureed things to be the next step after full liquids, and others consider them to be the same thing. When you're cleared for pureed, there will be lots of other choices. Hope this helps! Aren't you glad to be off clear liquids?? Marie 295/267/goal 145
Most Active
Recent Topics