trimspa

marydewys
on 3/12/05 11:56 am - Piscataway, nj
I am 2 yrs. post op can I use trim spa? any one try it? thanks
beach_37
on 3/12/05 8:04 pm - Belvidere, NJ
I am just curious, why do you need or want to? I am only 10 days post op and have been looking forward to the future. When you say in 2 years you need trimspa, that scares me.
marydewys
on 3/12/05 9:40 pm - Piscataway, nj
I have lost 100 lbs. and have not lost anymore, I have gained 10 want to loose 20 more. When appetite comes back it becomes dificult to make the right choices again.
jmdacc
on 3/14/05 12:12 am - Bridgewater, NJ
Mary, Excercising regularly is the only healthy and safe way to increase your metabolism. Jen
Linda 1.
on 3/15/05 9:26 am - Northern, NJ
I was told that it is VERy dangerous for post ops.....it expands in your stomach and it is too much for our pouches....don't risk a SLD at this point! It is tough at 2 years, my appetitie has tripled....I am just trying to motivate myself to get back to basics...protein and water and stop grazing....I know it works, just need to do IT!!
KathyB1971
on 3/16/05 2:59 am - Lyndhurst, NJ
Mary , I just wanted to verify what someone else has posted. My boyfriend actually works for Trim Spa in their customer service department. They advise that post ops DO NOT use their product because it does expand and could cause damage to your pouch. What about joining Weigh****chers and just modifying the program to include your protein ? Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics