Can You Help Me In Finding a NJ Dr. That Takes My Insurance?

LisaLou
on 3/9/05 4:43 am - West New York, NJ
I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so I figured here is as good a place as any.....lol I was just wondering if anyone on here knows of a Dr. in New Jersey (I am in West New York, right across the river from NYC) that accepts Medicaid/Americhoice insurance. I am only now beginning to really research the surgery and am having a hard time finding a Dr. It seems all the best ones I was referred to don't take my insurance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't know when I'll be able to check back on here so if anyone has any info they can e mail me at [email protected] Thanks so much in advance, I really appreciate it! -Lisa
Nannette
on 3/10/05 3:45 am - Toms River, NJ
Try United Surgical Associates (Dr Heather McMullen or Dr Jeffrey Nicastro) in Staten Island, NY
hattersalice
on 3/11/05 10:22 am - Brick, NJ
I have BC/BS. I had Dr. Noyan of CentraState Hospital, Freehold do my surgery He is wonderful. Check it out; see if your insurance is covered by him.
jloveland
on 3/19/05 12:12 pm - NJ
Try www.barixclinics.com They deal with all sorts of insurance and have clinics all over the place. They deal with the insurance not you makes it soooooooooo much easier. Good Luck 1 wk post-op -22lbs ~Jess~
Most Active
Recent Topics