Scrubs, clothes ALL to big Oh GEEE!

SAVAGE
on 3/7/05 8:38 am - Howell, NJ
Hello OH Family, well I am so excited I could SCREAM I have been trying on clothes from my pre op days scrubs, shirts, jeans they are all HANGING off and I go into a size 20 Bill BlassJean. ( bought 2 taking one back for a size 18 as the 20's will be to big within a month ) Guys I have not seen a 20 in 30 years...I go for my five week check up Wed and I will weigh for the first ime since my one week check up and I just do not know what to do with myself!!!! I am so happy and so blessed to have had all your support and so glad for Doctor Borao god Bless him! I am so glad I waited for him now. AND I am joining the gym this week had to wait 4 weeks per doc and also for the diasability checks to roll in! HA Just getting my first one now good thing I am not the only one working in the house right?? My new quick go in and dash place it DOTS! Ladies I got a shirt there the other day for $1.00! I got other shirts for $3.00 and $5.00 I know it is not the best quality but as fast as I a, loosing I will pass them along to someone else. I axcually bought a 3x thinking it would work cheaper clothing and they swim on me have to take them back! Well anyway I will post wed to let you know where the weight is at as I ahve not weighed since week #2. I am not buying scales as I can weigh at work every week at the hospital where I work. Anyway I had to share I was so excited with my shrinking self!!! and I am loosing INCHES as well all over, God it is like a new life! AND I could ben over and tie my SHOES today seems silly but my god wha a differencein 5 weeks. What a wild ride. And one more thing, I have not been sick, never threw up eating everything EXceot salad and beef other than chili, I feel so blessed all has gone so well for me. I would say to anyone do it! Get the surgery I would in a heartbeat again! Can't wait until summer whooo hooo! Love to all of you! Joycelyn 312/280/ ?
Laura H.
on 3/7/05 11:43 pm - Belford, NJ
I'm glad you posted !!! Sounds like everything is going great for you I'm sooooooo glad !!!!! Laura
IrishIze
on 3/7/05 11:49 pm - NJ
Hi Joycelyn, Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm!! I can relate a lot - I don't even think about tying shoes anymore; and it used to be such a hassle!!! Ain't life grand??? Hugs, Nancy -102
Nannette
on 3/8/05 1:43 am - Toms River, NJ
Sounds great Joyce - ain't life grand? Hope to see you soon.
Krissy
on 3/8/05 11:23 pm - Cranford, NJ
Joycelyn, What wonderful news!! We are all so proud of you! Keep up the good work!! ~Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics