rings on her fingers and rings on her toes

jmdacc
on 3/3/05 10:03 pm - Bridgewater, NJ
Hey you guys, Can anybody recommend a reputable jeweler - or more specifically, a good jewelry repair person? As a heavy girl, clothes shopping was always traumatic so I invested a lot of my shopping energy and measly fortune into jewelry - not to mention the gifts of jewelry I received because I didn't want my boyfriends buying me clothes. Now I have probably two dozen really nice rings that I can't wear - I mean, they are too big for even my thumbs at this point. I'd like to get them sized but I want to make sure I take them to someone talented. I might even want some necklaces/chains shortened. If you know of someone, please post or email me. I live in central Jersey, so anywhere in the greater Monmouth, Middlesex, Somerset area would be great. Thanks! Jen
Kathy W
on 3/4/05 1:43 am - NJ
HI Jen, I live in Middlesex too! You can take those rings right up to Ski Jewelers on Rt 22. (In the Perkins Plaza). They are really good there. I've had repairs done there as well as a custom piece created that turned out beautifully. It would be wonderful to get together with someone nearby and I can't get much closer than my own town. Please e-mail me if you'd like to get together. Hugs, Kathy "I saw an angel in the marble and carved till I set him free" - Michelangelo
yentagirl
on 3/5/05 7:02 am - randolph, nj
I have been told that the Fords Jewelers in Fords is very good. Sara
nancy P.
on 3/5/05 1:05 pm - Middlesex, NJ
Hi Jen, We have used Roman Jeweler for quite some time. He started out in Flemington, in the outlets, now has stores in Bridgewater Commons Mall and Short Hills Mall. Very good quality and expert sales and designers. Some custom work done in Flemington store turned out just beautiful. Lots of luck. Nancy
beach_37
on 3/8/05 9:51 pm - Belvidere, NJ
BRAUNSCHWEIGER Jewelers in New Providence, Warren or Morristown!
Most Active
Recent Topics