Plastics...

Sue J.
on 3/2/05 9:42 am - Whiting, NJ
I was wondering who you guys have used in New Jersey, if you would recommend them or anyone you would not recommend?? I have heard about Dr. Cappella-what do you think? Any help would be appreciated! And what di you have done--I am thinking of a body lift but I am just now seriosly going to look into it...not sure where to start! Thanks Sue 3/30/2004 -110
SAVAGE
on 3/2/05 11:50 am - Howell, NJ
Sue, I am new post op. You look SOOOOO GOOD you go gurl! Anyway with that being said I have heard nothing but good thingsabout Capella. Nan Ryan used him in NJ she was very happy. She is on Toms River. Look her up I am sure she would tell you all about him she is always very helpful with Information. I will go to him once I have got to the skinny me! good luck Joycelyn
Debra S.
on 3/2/05 1:35 pm - Hillsborough, NJ
I am having a TT with lipo and hernia repair and my arms done on march 29th with Dr. Fodero out of Livingston. He is absolutely wonderful. I met him through my support group - we had a seminar and he was the speaker. I highly recommend him and here is his website - www.drfodero.com. Good luck with your search and you look great. Debra 277/185/?? after PS
Krissy
on 3/2/05 9:51 pm - Cranford, NJ
Hi Sue, You look fabulous!! My body lift is scheduled for March 31st with Dr. Capella. I have spoken with quite a few people that have been very happy with him. After meeting with him I knew I wasnt going anywhere else. From the research I did on body lifts he seems to have the mose experience in NJ with wls patients. Best Wishes! Keep us posted! ~Kristin
Debbie M.
on 3/3/05 10:03 pm - ocean county, NJ
Hi Sue, I am having a breast lift w/ implants, and a tummy tuck , & some lipo on wed. march 9th with Dr. Godek, he is in Toms River, i had met with Dr. Ritotta in hackensack, but wanted to be closer to home, i have also heard good things about Dr. Capella, and i also met with Dr. Rosen in toms river but I have to say Dr. Godek was the only one who I totally felt comfortable with, when i left his office I knew he was the one........good luck to you debbie
Sue J.
on 3/4/05 10:37 am - Whiting, NJ
Thanks to all of you for replying....very helpful!! This is such a big step for me and even though I wont be able to do anything until next year at this time I need to get my ducks in a row and figure out where I am going and for what....I never in my wildest dreams thought that after losing so much weight that I would hate the skin issue just as much as the fat... Good luck to all of you who have upcoming surgeries and I will keep looking for updated posts...and if Nannette is reading this I need to ask you some questiorns about Dr. Cappella!! Thanks again all of you!! And I am going to check out the other docs you guys have listed!!
Nannette
on 3/8/05 1:53 am - Toms River, NJ
Hi Sue -- we're practically neighbors! Yes, I had my lower body lift with Dr Capella on 1/24 and I am currently scheduled for a breast lift/aug and arm brachioplasty with him also on 5/4. I will also use him for my inner thigh lift in August. I too consulted several other PS's first -- Dr Rivin in Shrewsbury, and another Dr in Staten Island and Dr Rosen in Toms River. I wouldn't hesitate to use Dr Rosen in Toms River for the breast, arms or face - those are his specialities -- however his prices are higher than Capella's, though not unreasonable. However, Dr Capella was definately the best to use for the LBL because of his experience. In fact, Dr Rosen recently went to a seminar in Miami where Dr Capella spoke in order to learn more about his techniques. Since Dr Rosen did my eye lift on 2/12 - he and I talked about it and I showed him my LBL scars and he was very interested. Feel free to contact me if you want any other specific information. Good luck. By the way, I am active in an Ocean County WLS Support Group for post ops only which meets the first Friday of each month. If you are interested in participating, let me know. Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/152
Most Active
Recent Topics