Just a reminder!!!

TYSHEA PERKINS
on 2/28/05 6:46 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
I just wanted to remind everyone that i am having surgery on March 3 and i would really appreciate it if everyone would post me some well wishes on my support page. I really look forward to reading them. Also i just want everyoone to know that Andrea Fortson of Woodbury N****y and she will keep everyone posted. Thanks Tyshea I will be on the losing side in 48hrs 311/---/150
barbara G.
on 3/1/05 4:18 am - bayville, NJ
hi, tyshea! i'll be thinking of you this thursday! how are you feeling? how will you be spending these last few hours? good luck! barb
barbara G.
on 3/1/05 4:18 am - bayville, NJ
hi, tyshea! i'll be thinking of you this thursday! how are you feeling? how will you be spending these last few hours? good luck! barb
beach_37
on 3/1/05 5:27 am - Belvidere, NJ
Hi Tyshea, I really do wish you all the best and I will be praying for you as well as for myself. I go in 5:30 am on the 3rd also. So far I have been holding it together but I am not sure how long that will last. How are you doing? I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery! Jean
collk
on 3/1/05 12:07 pm - Long Branch, NJ
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. Best Wishes for a speedy recovery!! Colleen
Most Active
Recent Topics