24 hour countdown!!!

collk
on 2/26/05 11:18 pm - Long Branch, NJ
Thank you all for the wonderful words and boosts of confidence that I receive each time i read your posts. You help me as a newcomer more than you know. By this time tomorrow I will have been in and out of surgery, and god willing be on my way home in about 4/5 hours. Big changes getting ready to take place. See you all after.... Colleen
Susan A.
on 2/26/05 11:32 pm - Windsor, NJ
I am so happy for you! My prayers are with you! My date is 3 weeks away and I am so excited, wish I was going in today also. Susan Ashwood
Susan A.
on 2/26/05 11:32 pm - Windsor, NJ
I am so happy for you! My prayers are with you! My date is 3 weeks away and I am so excited, wish I was going in today also. Susan Ashwood
Kathy S.
on 2/27/05 4:05 am - Rio Grande, NJ
This is for everyone for is having surgery this week. You are starting a wonderful experience. I describe it as a out of body experience. It is amazing what the future holds for you all. I feel that this surgery is an answer to our prayers. I want all of you to put a smile on your face and think happy thoughts. Everything will be fine and keep us posted. Love you all and good luck. Kathy
Renee C.
on 2/27/05 11:55 am - Ewing, NJ
We're having the same countdown and I am sooooooo excited as I'm sure you are too! Best of everything and see you on the losing side!
Kamma
on 2/27/05 12:47 pm - Scranton, PA
Good luck Colleen and may God bless you!!!! Kamma
beach_37
on 2/27/05 8:56 pm - Belvidere, NJ
Colleen, I pray that all goes well for you. Good Luck beginning your new life!
Most Active
Recent Topics