WLS Monday AM!

Renee C.
on 2/26/05 9:54 am - Ewing, NJ
Ok this is it! I'll be in surgery on Monday, 2/28 at 7:30 AM. Hopefully we'll be able to beat the next snowstorm by leaving so early. I'm not a wreck, (yet) it kind of comes and goes and right now is a good period! I am so excited I can't stand it. Not sleeping too good, so I guess the anesthesia will take quickly. Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to WLS I go...........................
barbara G.
on 2/26/05 8:15 pm - bayville, NJ
renee!! i'm so excited for you! wooohooo!!! i'm pre-op myself and understand the i'll be looking for your posts after you have your surgery. GOOD LUCK!!! barb
collk
on 2/26/05 11:29 pm - Long Branch, NJ
Me too Renee...I will be at Hackensack Medical center at 6 am. I am getting the adjustable gastric banding. Best wishes to you...I believe that making a decision to do this is the best decision we can make for ourselves. This is such an exciting step! But don't get me wrong...the anxiety is there as well.. I like to change the name of the word from anxious to exhilerating. Sort of changes the feeling!! Good Luck again and we will see each other on the other side. Colleen
jacqui
on 2/27/05 10:31 am - Camden, NJ
Waitin' to see you on the other side! Hugs! Jacqui
Renee C.
on 2/27/05 11:45 am - Ewing, NJ
Thanks everyone so much for all your good wishes and prayers. I''ll talk to you soon from the losing side! Love 2 u all! Renee
Most Active
Recent Topics