In a rut and gaining weight!

Stacy N.
on 2/23/05 9:52 am - Colts Neck, NJ
I am a little over 1 yr post -op and find myself eating more and more each day. I have been stuck and losing only 2 lbs a month since August (at the most!) Now I have gained 3lbs and I am so frustrated and getting very annoyed. I can eat anything and that is my problem! I find myself falling into my old habits. I know what I need to do but can't find the motivation to do it... IE: excersise... My 2 yr old and fulltime job suck the life out of me and I have no motivation. Don't really know what I want just a simple cure all would do Just needed to vent!
Krissy
on 2/23/05 11:22 pm - Cranford, NJ
Hi Stacy, I know exactly where you are coming from!! I gained 10 pounds over this holiday season and here we are at the end of feb and I still have to lose 5 more and cant seem to do it! Sometimes we have to delve deeper into ourselves to see whats causing this "conflict". I came across this website which has been very helpful http://www.gastricbypassfamily.com/ChangingEatingBehaviors.html. I hope you find it useful as well!! Best wishes! ~Kristin
Stacy N.
on 2/24/05 8:22 am - Colts Neck, NJ
Thank you for your help. I look forward to getting usuful info from this website! Thanks again for the helpful motivation Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics