ANNOYED!!

slim2none
on 2/23/05 5:34 am - howell, NJ
ok i submitted all my paperwork and i know they need to cross all the t's and dot all the i's .. They switched the head of the bariatric program at the hospital ,, she never calls me back and is hard to reach,, SHe askes me to bring in a copy of the insurance card which i gave the other woman that left,, Then she says her and the surgeon need to go over a couple things because all my paperwork is not in,,, My paperworks been in!!!!!!!!!!! The surgeons office didnt send it to her,, ok the she says that my cardiologist cant be my primary... YES HE IS!! i see him every 6 weeks !!! i'd rather have a cardiologist rather than a regular pcp give me the ok!!!.. I go to a support meeting this morning and all the people that were their last month were approved and got a surgery date and it was their first time at the meeting ,,, i've been going to meetings since oct... lord give me strength not to show my blackness,, lmaooo just venting ,,, Kim / just hoping for approval and date,,,,, something !! a phone call
Krissy
on 2/23/05 11:31 pm - Cranford, NJ
Vent away Kim!! I know its hard!! Just try and stay on top of things. Focus on all the positives!! You will eventually be able to look back on this, smile and say this was a small bump in the road on my wls journey! Best wishes for your approval! Keep us posted! ~Kristin
SAVAGE
on 2/24/05 12:20 pm - Howell, NJ
Kim, well it is a pain in the a-- sometimes but yo will get there before you know it. When your approved and post op send little miss head of program a little reoprt card! Call me if you need to yak! ps what support group do you go to and where?? Joycelyn
slim2none
on 2/24/05 3:05 pm - howell, NJ
THERES A SUPPORT GROUP AT THE CENTRASTATE AWARENESS CENTER IN FREEHOLD THEY MEET EVERY MONTH.. THEY MET YESTERDAY EVENING .. ITS HELPFUL... KIM
Most Active
Recent Topics