Hello fellow New Jersians

Cherri
on 2/22/05 11:21 pm - Carteret, NJ
I haven't posted here in awhile but decided a while ago that I am going to venture further in OH and I am going to start here. I have been through alot and I am STILL here I am down from 243lbs on May 24th (my surgery date) to currently 150lbs. My weight fluctuates here and there but ultimately the inches to me are what count. Shoot, I am able to fit my sons jeans now and that is what I get the biggest kick out of. I am here to share my WL struggles and at times it can be about personal struggles but I promise to try and keep it WL related at most Hope everyone is doing ok since their surgery in May....and I would really enjoy some feedback on exactly where everyone is considering all of our WLS anniversaries are coming up pretty soon Let a sister know whats really up! Hope to hear from you guys and look forward to posting here more often Cherrion
Renee C.
on 2/23/05 1:25 am - Ewing, NJ
Cherrion: Glad to see you on the Jersey board; Long time, no talk! I've been doing the same thing, visiting other boards and enjoying the journey. Congrats on your weight loss and achievement. I am now 4 days pre-op and just got off the phone with the hospital who wants a clearance from either my PCP or the surgeon. Oh well, one more thing! You're a whole year already (almost) - way to go and continued success! Renee
Cherri
on 2/24/05 12:10 am - Carteret, NJ
Hey Renee! So this is where ya been hiding huh? yep, almost at the year mark...can't believe it!!! Feels just like yesterday that I began this WL journey. Renee congrats on your surgery too! Did you find an angel yet? Get prepared for the ride cuz its a doozy Cherrion
Renee C.
on 2/25/05 2:07 am - Ewing, NJ
Nope, no angel yet, I figured I'd go whine over on the over 50 board and someone may volunteer! I'm braced, I think and hope (lol). 2 days and counting - I really am not good on roller coasters and that's what this feels like!!! But, congrats again! Talk at ya........ R.
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 2/23/05 11:38 am - TRENTON, NJ
whats up girlllllllll jersey in the buildinggggggggggg..........holla hood style girllll my new boyfriend that i been dating for only amonth got me a car...and i just want u to know we will be meeting sometime in apirl. oh yeah in i lost 90 lbs so far....went from a 5x to 3x and still droppin i'm finally starting to see the change........girlllllll life is sooo much betta now.
Cherri
on 2/24/05 12:12 am - Carteret, NJ
COZZY, my nicca What the dealio? You go gurl, you got a car! Damn, I still aint get one yet, but its all good Congrats on your WL so far Cozette, and I wanted to tell you I saw your post from that "other" board and I been wanting to tell you that I HAD NO PROBLEM with what you posted, like myself you ALWAYS keep it real and that is what I luv about ya! You won't be seeing me there anymore, done with that board....too much STRESS! You be cool sis and you let me know when you want to come visit ok? Cherrion
jacqui
on 2/25/05 1:23 pm - Camden, NJ
Hey ya'll! this is the first day that I have felt like my lod self, and look where i find you guys! Cozette, congrats on the eright loss, and Cherrion good to see you! Hey little sis Renee', you know I'll be your Angel sweetie! Hugs and smoochies guys! Jacqui
Cherri
on 2/25/05 8:47 pm - Carteret, NJ
Hey Jacqui Good to see you too! Hope all is well Cherrion
Most Active
Recent Topics