South/Central Jersey Psych Eval?

Karen S.
on 2/22/05 11:30 am - Clementon, NJ
Hello all.. my surgeon has recommended that I get the psych evaluation.. I knew this was coming. However, I'm not going to have the surgery near me, and the psychologists that my doc recommended are pretty far away. BCBS (insurance) recommended that I call my PCP, *****commended that I call BCBS. I want to go to a psych that specializes in either bariatric surgery patients or weight loss patients. I live in the Deptford/Blackwood area.. any ideas? Thanks so much for any response..
plove53
on 2/23/05 4:48 am - Clifton, NJ
I have to do the same thing. I think its BCBS that requires this. If you find someone please let me know I can't spent $175.00 for this. -phil
chewy248
on 2/23/05 9:43 am - Mount Royal, NJ
Karen, I went to Dr. Joseph Zielinski, 1060 N. Kings Highway, Suite 111, Cherry Hill 856-321-0234. Rick
plove53
on 2/24/05 10:45 pm - Clifton, NJ
Call BCBS if you have a PPO/EPO you should go to anyone that may be closer that is in BCBS network... ------------- I just posted this somepace else here... Thanks, I called BSBS and yes they do have psychologist and social workers on the PPO/EPO network and I could go to anyone that is on their list. My problem is I pay to be with BCBS (through my job) and I pay co-pay when I see a Doctor, etc... It's not that I'm getting this stuff for free. I just do not like the fact that the psychologist says I have to pay them upfront $175.00 when they are part of BCBS network and if and when they get the monies back from BCBS they will cut me a check. Sorry... but if they want to be part of BCBS network all I have to pay is the co-pay. Am I wrong??? If anyone is going through this at this point please call BCBS just to keep it on the up and up.
Most Active
Recent Topics