Update LBL

jersey girl
on 2/19/05 6:42 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Well, I'm now 9 days post op and down 11 lbs to 139. I am still swollen, and have no idea if I will lose more. Fear I may gain some back once I really start eating again, but thats OK too. I am pretty smooth from breasts to knees, without the flab, skin, or wrinkles! I once again have a waist, and my rear is up and firm. Black and blue, still sore, and not standing straight, but VERY happy with Dr J Capellas work. JG 284/139 LBL 2/10/05
Laura H.
on 2/20/05 8:32 am - Belford, NJ
I'm glad things are going well and your happy with your results !!!!! Did your insurance cover the surgery ????? I have been looking at my legs and butt and thinking how much better they would look if they were not so saggy. Of course I have time and 28 lbs more to loose plus waiting to have my baby . But if my insurance won't pay I'm going to need to start saving up soon !!!! So if you have a idea of the cost and could let me know that would be great. Take care Laura 238/163/135 DOWN 75 lbs !!!!! 28 lbs more to go !!!!
jersey girl
on 2/20/05 9:12 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
OK Laura, what have I missed. Baby? I know you have 2 boys, but baby? I have a 9 month history of rashes and infections, and Cigna still turned me down. Be on the safe side and start saving now, all charges came to around 12-13 K. Credit cards come in handy, BTW. You would probably want to wait until you lost any pregnancy weight, maybe 6 months. By then a baby is also easier for others to care for. JG 284/139 LBL 2/10/05
jersey girl
on 2/20/05 11:50 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Wait, Sorry I think you have a girl too. Do I remember right? JG
Most Active
Recent Topics