Any one in M'town on the 28th?

yentagirl
on 2/18/05 9:03 am - randolph, nj
I'm scheduled for surgery on the 28th - only 10 days, I can't believe it, it feels unreal. I will be @ Morristown Memorial Hospital. Anyone else due to be there then?
Laurie B.
on 2/18/05 1:27 pm - Flanders, NJ
Just some friendly advice---bring a fan! The rooms there are REALLY hot. Also you may want to bring with you some extra pillows--they seemed to be running short when I was there. Good Luck! Who is your surgeon? I had Dr. Pupkova from Advanced Lap Surgeons, she is fantastic.
yentagirl
on 2/18/05 1:53 pm - randolph, nj
Laurie~~ I know what you mean about the heat!! I was on Jeff 1 in December when I had my gallbladder removed - HOT!! Dr. Pupkova was my doctor, she was great. Dr. Abkin is doing my bypass. How are you doing ? Sara
TRACY S.
on 2/19/05 6:59 am - WANTAGE, NJ
HI SARA GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SURGERY. I HAD MINE DONE ON FEB 15 AND AM HOME NOW DOING WELL. THE ROOMS AT MORRISTOWN ARE VERY HOT DONT FORGET THAT FAN. TRACY
collk
on 2/19/05 1:20 pm - Long Branch, NJ
Hi Sara, I am having the band on the 28th, at hackensack medical center. It is happening at 7:30 am and with luck I will be home later on in the day. Best wishes with your procedure! Colleen
mary A.
on 2/23/05 5:35 am - central, NJ
Dear Sara, I had my WLS at Morristown on 12/28/04. Although I had the lap band (surgery at 7:30 am and discharged by ll:30am), I was very pleased with this hospital, as well as the surgery group (Dr. Bertha). Everything at M'town went well and the staff there could not have been better. Good Luck. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics