Approved!!!!

beachsam1
on 2/17/05 4:57 am - Brick, nj
First time I have posted here, have done alot of lurking around. I found out today that I have been approved by Aetna. I am now excited, nervous and spinning in circles. This is normal, right??? My surgery is scheduled for April 4th.
Kamma
on 2/17/05 12:12 pm - Scranton, PA
AlyceAnn, I am going March 14th and I feel the same way!! Lets hope it comes quick, so we don't have to go crazee!!! Kamma
Krissy
on 2/17/05 10:03 pm - Cranford, NJ
AlyceAnn, Welcome & CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dont worry, you are absolutely normal!! Lots of luck to you! ~Kristin
VelvetMichelle
on 2/18/05 12:55 am - East Brunswick, NJ
yay!!! Congrats! That's awesome! Can I ask you something?? Which Aetna do you have??? PPO, HMO... How long did it take for your approval??? My surgeon's office is going to submit for me as soon as i have the last of my paper work sent. Good luck Keep us updated!
beachsam1
on 2/18/05 1:17 am - Brick, nj
Thanks for all the encouragement. I have Aetna Hmo, it took about one week for approval. The Drs. cordinator told me 3 were submitted, and mine was the only one to come back approved. I made sure all my paperwork was very complete. I had paperwork from my pcp going back 10 years just in case. Good Luck!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics