I Need A Surgeon In NJ

Mary S.
on 2/15/05 4:59 am - Highlands, NJ
Hi All, The surgeon that I was going to use I found out is no longer perfoming surgery due to losing a malpractice suit. (I found out some major bad things about him anyway). I am feeling a lot of urgency to have this done as quickly as possible as I am diabetic and am starting to feel as if I am getting diabetic neuropathy. I would like to find out who comes highly recommended and who does not. I would appreciate any help that I can get on this. Thank you!!!
Krissy
on 2/15/05 8:03 am - Cranford, NJ
Hi Mary, You are going to get a whole bunch of responses here!! LOL I used Dr. Mehta form Mehta Bariatric Center. I had a great experience with him and his staff, he his extremely compassionate. Loys of luck in whichever surgeon you choose! ~Kristin
SAVAGE
on 2/15/05 8:38 am - Howell, NJ
Mary, read you personal e mail joycelyn
Kamma
on 2/15/05 1:45 pm - Scranton, PA
Hi Mary! I am using Dr. Bertha of advanced laparoscopic surgeons in North Jersey. (by Morristown) So far so good. Very professional and experienced. E Mail me if u need more info. Kamma
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 11:11 pm - Paradise Regained, NJ
Mary: My surgeon is Michael Nusbaum. He works out of St. Barnabas in Livingston. I had a marvelous experience and he's done well by me. P~
Debra S.
on 2/16/05 2:28 am - Hillsborough, NJ
I used Dr. Nusbaum also - he is fantastic and is very concerned about each one of his patients. He does things that no other surgeon does as far as precautionary measures. He tests for leaks while you are under for the surgery and he reinforces the incisions so that they are strong. His office staff is very personable as well and he just makes you feel like you are his only patient. Good luck in your search and just really meet with serveral to find one that you are comfortable with.
VelvetMichelle
on 2/16/05 3:24 am - East Brunswick, NJ
Well first of all, would you mind sharing with us who this surgeon is??? I've looked into having the surgery with several doctors that I was rather uncomfortable with before I picked Dr. David Ward. He's based out of Morristown, but he does surgery there and in Somerset Medical Center(which is where I'll be having it). He has a phenominal reputation and he impressed me right off the bat. His group, Allied Surgical Group, has a forum here on OH. Good luck in your search! Peace, Michelle
Mary S.
on 2/16/05 4:38 am - Highlands, NJ
The surgeon I am referring to is Dr. Romanelli. I don't think he is doing any surgery at all, and definitely not bariatric surgery.
mary A.
on 2/16/05 11:44 am - central, NJ
Dear Mary, Had lap band done by Dr. Bertha of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons in Florham Park. The surgery was done at Morristown 12/28. No complaints at all. Good Luck.
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 2/17/05 8:45 am - TRENTON, NJ
GIRLLLLLLLLLL I'M BOUT TO TELL U BOUT MY SURGEON, HE IS DA BOMBBBBBBBBB AND DA BEST AT WLS, IF U JUST GO MEET WIT HIM ONE TIME U WILL LOVE HIM AND I DOUBT U WOULD EVEN BE SCARED.... HE IS LOCATED IN ORANGE NJ, HIS NAME IS DR. DUCHEINE, I'VE SENT SOOO MANY PEOPEL TO HIM OFF THIS SITE, HE IS DA BESTTTTTTTT. PLUS U WILL GET YA SURGERY WITHIN AMONTH AFTER COMPLETING ALL YA PRE OP TESTING....4REAL JUST EMAIL ME IF U WANT HIS NUMBER AND ADDRESS MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS COZZYACUTEY@AOL GOD BLESS
Most Active
Recent Topics