Want to share some strength & hope.

Susan Hegarty
on 2/11/05 10:25 pm - Easton, PA
Hi everyone I am down -8 lbs since Thursday, so I guess the stall is officially over I am down a total of -67 lbs total so far, woohoo!! I want to make it to my first goal of 280 lbs by my birthday in April. I haven't been under 300 lbs in about 13 yrs and just the thought of it makes me get all teary eyed. Keep in mind that if your weight loss stalls, it is only temporary, be patient, don't compare, be proud of yourself, celebrate your success, take suggestions and never lose sight of the prize. Thanks for everyones support and suggestions..God Bless.. Susan LAP RNY 11/24/04 374/307/190
JanineNJ
on 2/12/05 12:31 am - NJ
Congratulations Susan! Say GOODBYE forever to the 300's!!! Here comes the 200's....... Keep your chin up- You're doing fantastic... You need a new outfit to celebrate!! Continued success! -Janine
Kathy S.
on 2/12/05 1:33 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Susan You can really put into words so much. What you wrote is so true about comparing yourself with other people. I know how you feel about your weight. I am under 200lbs and this is the first time in 20 years. I still have to pinch myself to see that it is really happening to me. You are doing great and before you know it you will be at goal. Take care. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics